Saturday 10 October 2015

The Allergy Expo 2015


So I haven't posted in a long while, I've been a bit busy planning a wedding, moving house, starting a new job, and my parents emigrating. I've been popping bits and pieces on Facebook and Twitter! Anyways, apologies for the delay!




Today we went to The Allergy Expo and we were at the launch of the Free From Food Awards in Ireland. These awards will be a great opportunity for free from brands to get the recognition for great tastes. 

We'll chat more about this later, for the minute I have LOADS of pictures from The Allergy Expo. If you have the chance tomorrow definitely pop out because there are some great bargains on free from products!






















Please note, these aren't fully gluten free yet due to the manufacturing facilities. This will be rectified in the next 6 months. 











I picked up a lot, but this is a gluten free poptart by Udi's!



As usual, catch us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

1 comment: